meet scholarship criteria
- Age 11 - 17 with no remaining baby teeth
- Provide proof of combined family income of no more than 200% percent of poverty level
- No cavities can be present to begin orthodontic treatment. Scholarship winners must see their dentist prior to beginning braces (all orthodontic treatment is included in scholarship, but dental work like fillings and cleanings are not included in scholarship)
- Resident within 60 miles of Carson City and transportation available to make it to all appointments on time
- Pledge to perform 18 hours of community service during treatment as a Smile Ambassador helping others smile and feel good!
- Not sure if you are a candidate? Please take as many pictures of your teeth as you can and email your questions to us at S4L@carsoncityortho.com. Dr. Melissa and her team are happy to guide you.
fill out application*
Follow the above link, then click on the blue font link at the lower right corner of the screen to begin your online application.
*Need help with your application or have questions? Email us at S4L@carsoncityortho.com and we are happy to help!
October 1 - March 15 (Scholarship selection April)
April 1 - September 15 (Scholarship selection October)
If applicants that were not chosen wish to be reconsidered at following scholarship selections, please fill out an application supplement form each year.