Dr. Melissa is a Premier Invisalign Provider in Carson City!
Consider Invisalign treatment to get the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted — without braces. A complimentary consultation with Dr. Melissa Jones can determine if Invisalign clear aligners are right for you.
What is it?
Invisalign treatment uses a series of virtually invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that allow you to smile more during treatment as well as after. Invisalign clear aligners are made with 3D computer imaging technology and has been proven effective. More than 70% of orthodontists in the US and Canada are certified to administer Invisalign treatment.
Trust an expert!
Dr. Melissa is a Premier Invisalign Provider and Invisalign Teen doctor, which means she has successfully treated over 100 patients, treats at least 12 patients with Invisalign every quarter, and successfuly treats Teens with Invisalign every day. In fact, our team is so specialized in providing excellent care with clear aligners, that Invisalign patients make up more than 50% of our patients in full orthodontic treatment here at Carson City Orthodontics. Dr. Melissa attends extensive continuing education events for orthodontists using Invisalign both online and at annual meetings and conferences. She is passionate about constantly learning and improving her ability as well as the training of her specialized orthodontic assisting team in order to provide the best possible results for every patient.
Why choose Carson City Orthodontics for your Invisalign treatment?
- We offer Invisalign at no additional charge to traditional braces because we want every patient to get their best result using the best treatment appliance for their custom needs without cost being a decision factor.
- Our team is highly trained and experienced with Invisalign so there is a strong and knowledgeable support team five days a week to answer questions and provide personal assistance.
- We offer accelerated Invisalign treatment using the revolutionary AcceleDent Aura® treatment which, combined with Invisalign treatment, can achieve the same excellent results up to 50% faster.
- We use the iTero® digital scanner to take fast and comfortable scans for Invisalign. No gagging, no gooey impressions, faster turn-around, and superior comfort/fit of the aligners.
- There are no hidden fees and the Invisalign treatment plan includes as many aligners as necessary to achieve the excellent result.
- Dr. Melissa personally designs the tooth movement and spends extensive time designing custom Invisalign treatment for every individual patient.
Why would I want it?
Not only are the aligners virtually invisible, they are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. Plus, brushing and flossing are no problem. They are also more comfortable than traditional braces, with no metal or wires, which also usually means you spend less time in our Carson City office getting adjustments. Invisalign treatment also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
Best of all, Invisalign is inherently the most comfortable orthodontic treatment option and mild discomfort generally is only felt for a short time after new aligners are worn. Patients using AcceleDent Aura in tandem with Invisalign to accelerate treatment report virtually no discomfort at all!
How does it work?
You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to their final positions. Dr. Melissa will be able to estimate the amount of treatment time needed to achieve your custom results during your first appointment. Treatment time ranges from six months to up to two years depending on the treatment complexity and goals.
As an Invisalign patient, you’ll also enjoy shorter appointments at less frequent intervals than our braces patients. Most appointments are about 15 minutes long and can be scheduled early in the morning and in the late evening. You will see Dr. Melissa at every appointment so she can monitor your progress, make adjustments, and answer any questions you may have.
Find out more!
Your consultation at our Carson City, NV orthodontic office includes all necessary records and a detailed diagnosis and treatment plan, along with a personal discussion to learn your individual concerns, values, and needs. If you’re interested in finding out what Invisalign can do for you, we offer a free demonstration scan so you can see your smile transform on the computer screen and get a sense of the results you can achieve with Invisalign! We are conveniently located in Carson City, close to Lake Tahoe, Dayton, Incline, Gardnerville, and Minden, NV. Call us or send us an email to schedule your appointment with Dr. Melissa today!